Available in storeClose
Available in storeClose
Acana Singles Limited Ingredients Formula Dog Food takes inspiration and ingredients from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate formula with a single animal protein, just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption.
As for Acana Pork with Squash Recipe, this formula features an ingredient list loaded with 60% premium pork meats, organs, and cartilage from Candian farmers, produced exclusively from pork that is fit for human consumption. The other 40% of the ingredients include Canadian-sourced fruits and vegetables such as butternut squash, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and blueberries.
This formula is completely grain-free and ranks very low on the glycemic and carbohydrate scales, meaning it will not cause your dog's blood sugar levels to fluctuate inconsistently. It is infused with fish-free Omega-3 Fatty Acids to avoid allergies and promote luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all this said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality, limited-ingredient dog food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
Raw Yorkshire pork (17%), dehydrated pork meat (16%), raw pork liver (16%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, pork fat (8%), fresh whole butternut squash (4%), dehydrated sweet potatoes (4%), lentil ﬁbre, pollock oil (2%), pork cartilage (0.9%), dried kelp, salt, fresh whole pumpkin, freeze-dried pork liver (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 900 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboﬂavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 140 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..